Monday, November 7, 2011

Trick or Treat

The crew all gathered for trick-or-treating at the Kennemers this year.  The boys are always very eager to trick or treat with their friends so this was sure to be a great night!  

GG's in the house


I took mummy dogs (minus eyes) for the kids and they were a huge hit!  I started dabbing on some mustard but quickly gave up knowing the kids would never know the difference.


After dinner we all gathered in the front yard to take pictures


and off we went.  Can you imagine opening your door to find this?


Jedd, Carson and Christian


Christian and Carson aka Bones and Robin
I asked and asked and asked Christian what he wanted to be for Halloween and every time he said he wanted to be a bobcat football player.  At first I was a little surprised and thought he was just being difficult but nope, he really wanted to be a bobcat football player just like he is every Saturday.  I told myself not to worry with the idea of people thinking I wouldn't get my son a costume and go with the fact that his costume cost me an additional zero dollars and zero cents.  When we got the 7:00 am call from the Ubes that morning confirming football jerseys, Christian was even happier and I have to admit so was I.


Merritt and Carson



The kids had a spooktacular night that ended with a hay ride on the polaris.




No comments:

Post a Comment