We had the whole family over for Thanksgiving again this year, as well as treasured friends. This is becoming a wonderful tradition that I hope continues for years to come. Mom and I spent all afternoon in the kitchen together Wednesday baking pies, making cranberries, starting the stuffing, etc. Thursday afternoon mom and David came over around noon to get the turkeys in the oven and start the rest of the cooking. Everyone else began to arrive just before the Cowboys game! We stuffed ourselves on yummy snacks, watched the game, visited and laughed all afternoon and evening. It was a blessed day!
I didn't really take a lot of pictures, but here are a few I managed to snap...
McKynna at the top of the stairs
Kara and Leslie as gatekeepers
Sonia....we see you
Nikki, Bill and Ta Ta enjoying each others company
Us girls
Grammy and Carson
After everyone left, Chelsea stayed a bit longer for a few good laughs. She left around 10 pm which gave me an hour and a half to plop down on the couch and re-group for Black Friday! Kara, her sister-in-law and April showed up at 11:30 for the madness to begin! We had a fun-filled night of shopping that lasted until 7:30 in the morning! Whew!






No comments:
Post a Comment