I pretty well left him in the garage all night (it was freezing) to do his thing and occasionally when he absolutely needed me he would call me out to hold something straight while he nailed in the initial structure. Seeing him take a pile of lumber and turn it into something like this was pretty impressive but not enough to sit out there and freeze with him all night. Sorry honey.
Christian snuck out of bed and some point in the night and went to help dad.
On Friday night the boys and I came home from the football game to find the somewhat finished masterpiece. I call it the Taj Mahal because when Chad was MIA building this thing during the week and someone would ask where Chad was, my response would be "oh, he's home building the Taj Mahal of deer blinds."
No comments:
Post a Comment