Monday, September 5, 2011

We Now Have a NINE Year Old

Kids grow up entirely too fast!  It is frightening honestly how quickly they are growing up and I just want to hold on to every minute with them.  Christian just turned nine years old.  NINE!  Driving to church on his birthday Chad and I told him about the night we went to the hospital for him to be induced the next morning and I can honestly remember it all like it was yesterday.  I vividly remember the tiny blue and white hat and onesie we dressed him in and the sign Etta had made and posted on the back door welcoming the three of us home.

Now, my precious first born child is nine years old.  For our family celebration Christian asked for a taco night! YUM! We had the whole family come over early in the afternoon as Monday was the first day of school.  We played cards, cooked, laughed, ate, sang happy Birthday, watched him open presents and just had a great time.

Grandma and Ta Ta


My baby


Chad and Nikki playing gin before the poker game began


The birthday boy


Best Buddies!  Thank you Carson


Hogwarts Castle


Ready to go hunting


A special present from daddy!



Happy Birthday Christian.  We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment