One morning I was reading through my go-to blogs and ran across a post for banana pops. It sounded like a great idea and since we had all of the ingredients on hand I decided to get the boys in the kitchen later that afternoon to give it a try.
First we cut up our bananas
The boys picked out their topping of choice
We used wooden skewers as our sticks. They were not as sturdy as I would have liked but they worked just fine.
After we pulled the bananas out of the freezer we dipped them in melted chocolate and rolled them in our sprinkles. From there we put them back in the freezer for a few minutes until Chad got home and the boys wanted to show off and share their treats. Unfortunately the boys were too quick for the photographer and grabbed them all before I could take a picture of the finished plate of banana pops!
The whole family agreed these were a favorite and we will definitely be making them again!







No comments:
Post a Comment