Saturday, April 16, 2011

Elementary Fun Day

Last Friday was Fun Day (or as we used to call it Field Day) at Christian's school.  This event is led by an incredible group of volunteers that had the whole day covered.  It was flawless and I was happy to take my PTA hat off for the day and just be mom.

Here are some pics from the day.



Christian's favorite event the last two years has been to race his teacher down the big inflatable slide each year.  He talked about it all morning and was delighted to find out that he would be the first one to race Mr. Pasqua down the slide just like he did last year with Mrs. Freeman and the year before with Mrs. Covington.  Unfortunately I had my big lens on the camera today and I didn't get a good shot.






I think he was excited to score a goal!



Had to show Misti at the face painting station.  


No words needed


It did not take much to convince Mr. P to get his face painted too



The day ended with all the kids cheering on their teachers in a hula hoop contest.  What great sports!



How can I have such a nice camera and my pictures turn out like this.  I don't understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment