Sunday, October 30, 2011

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Carson brought home a note one day that said he would be receiving an award at the six weeks assembly that coming Friday morning and inviting us to attend and to keep it a surprise. Upon reading this I could not help but feel pride for his school as this is something they had never done before, and then the obvious pride as a parent and wondering what award he would be receiving.  The year has gotten off to an incredible start and our new principal and assistant principal have done an amazing job thus far. 

Chad and I got to the kindergarten awards assembly and watched the kids pile in.  I always love to see my kids in this environment around their peers.  

First up they announced the perfect attendance awards.  We already blew that since he had been home one day with pink eye already.  Here is his friend Holt though receiving his attendance award.


Next they announced Bobcat Pride awards and explained the attributes of each.  Carson received the award for Most Respectful.



Carson, Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!  That's our boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment