Tuesday morning I woke up to a morning shower but did not mind at all as I sat on the balcony reading magazines while the boys slept. This was my quiet time and routine each morning that I loved! I would take out my phone, magazines or book and watch the guys put out the umbrellas and chairs for the day while Lisa and I would text each other planning our day.
After a full day on the beach the boys were not as eager to get going on day 2. At what point Chad got up and went to check on them only to snuggle in and fall asleep himself...again.
Carson getting some one on one time with daddy
Christian and I
Christian took this picture of Chad and I
After lunch we made our way to the tennis courts for a little friendly game. I ended up not getting any pictures of it but it was fun and something we might have to do more as a family. We all took turns coming in and out to play and occasionally we even talked the kids to letting us have a quick adult doubles game.
Later that night we went to the clubhouse for dinner followed by an outdoor movie.
Our view from the dinner table
Carson took his time coloring at the kids table while the rest of them were playing with the Harry Potter size chess and checkers sets down by the pool
It's dark but here I am with my sweet friend.
Lisa and Hannah
We got the kids fed first so they would be done in time for the movie to start at the pool. Unfortunately the wind picked up a lot and we all decided to head inside to finish dinner and for the storm to pass. We finished our yummy dinner and took the kids to the indoor pool and to play football in the courtyard while the dads made a run to the store. Needless to say it was a late night!









No comments:
Post a Comment